Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
Cloud Platform & Wallet Front-end:
- Validator of machine order-grabbing process completed;
- Added a new page for renting GPU virtual machines for dbchain site, users can now rent virtual machines directly, in addition to renting containers;
- Newly added My GPU virtual machine page for dbchain development, you can now perform various virtual machine operations in the virtual machine page, such as reset, restart, stop, etc.;
Cloud platform Website backend:
- Validator email notification, reminder to submit hash, polling optimization;
- Test queue, put expired orders into the queue, expired non-payment orders will now be automatically cancelled, and modified the current status of orders;
- Orders created when renting a single GPU virtual machine;
- A wallet will be created at the same time as an order, and verifying the payment amount passed into the database;
Distributed Computing Network:
- Streamlined the DBC client end program request process to improve the speed of requests;
- Improved the task-related interface communication content to be fully encrypted to improve security;
- Solved the problem of not being able to install the graphics card driver of NVIDIA 470 or below in the virtual machine;
- Continuous optimization and improvement of DBC functional-end node system;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet:
- Improved the encryption of network request information;
- Optimized client-end information display and server-end request processing logic (information verification when creating task, restoring iptable when system restart, etc.);
- Added verifier logic to the permission verification logic;
- Periodically check the task rental period, and remove the expired task to the reserved queue;
II. Marketing Progress
- DeepBrain Chain Galaxy Race Public Test II went smoothly, as of September 15, Beijing time, the latest chain data: a total of 19 computing pools participated, providing 1,152 GPUs, the total computing power value reached 190,226.73, these GPUs pledged a total of 116,730,000 DBC, the GPU rental rate reached 90.71%, and the accumulated rental income earned reached 14,730,377 DBC, network GPU server assets of over 40 million RMB. For more details, please refer to the official website: https://galaxyrace.deepbrainchain.org;
- On September 4th, 2021, the DBC Shenzhen Computing Ecosystem Summit 2021 was held and the Shenzhen Distributed Computing Alliance was launched;
- 10–12th September 2021, China Blockchain Industry Summit was held in Beijing, and Yong He, the founder of DeepBrain Chain, was invited to attend and give a keynote speech — ‘’DeepBrain Chain: How to realize the large-scale landing of blockchain technology’’;
- DeepBrain Chain Council member election and voting tutorial released, and DeepBrain Chain Council trial run livestream AMA held on September 9th to further address the rules of Council operation;
- There are 2 million DBC fund per month for anyone to apply to be used on the development on DBC project from the DBC Council during 2021 September-December; what’s more, this year the Council can award up to 2 gold NFT medals, 20 silver NFT medals and 200 bronze NFT medals. Interested parties can submit their proposals and present to the community, using various methods including and not limited to graphics and live videos, if the Council members vote to approve the proposal they can realize their plans for the DBC project, so please actively contribute to ecosystem and participate in the community governance process;
III. Ecosystem Building
- The second phase of the public test of the Galaxy Race is smoothly approaching its end, with 191,083.5 C of computing power (C = Cloud Computing Value), 1,152 GPUs, 19 computing nodes, a comprehensive occupancy rate of >91%, and 14,730,377 DBC rental fee generated during the public test. Rentals and unlocked online rewards generated during the public test will be completely distributed by the 18th;
- The computing power pre-mainnet will be officially launched at 00:00 on September 18th, and the construction of DeepBrain Chain computing power will enter a new stage;
- The public test phase completed the network entry test of multiple configuration devices and provided stable services for the user side, and the monthly rental inflow of computing power ecosystem exceeded one million;
- The DBC project team participated in the whole China Blockchain Industry Summit (Beijing) from September 10th to September 12th and the founder, Mr. He, delivered a speech at the forum;
- The pledged volume of DBC mainnet supernodes exceeded 400 million, the Council election was officially launched, and 2 million DBC will be used for the execution of Council motions every month;
- The DBC project team will join hands with several computing pools to exhibit at the WEB3.0 Summit in Shenzhen in mid-November.
Contact information for joining the network:
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WeChat：DeepBrainChain or DBC-Leo
Telegram：18221230521 or 13681709317
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world’s first AI computing network powered by blockchain technology.
Our Mission: To connect global computing power, build a distributed high-performance computing power network, and construct computing power infrastructure for the era of 5G +AI.
Our Vision: Become the world’s largest computing network.
DeepBrain Chain’s computing power network can help AI practitioners/enterprises/universities/research institutions, cloud gaming, rendering, blockchain and other users to save on computing power cost, improve computing efficiency and enhance product experience.
The DeepBrain Chain Team