Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
Cloud Platform & Wallet Front-end:
- Continuing internal test of the dbchain cloud platform testnet DBC wallet function, once the mainnet launches dbchain will support the main net wallet;
- Carry out the verification process design and interaction page design, development and testing of the verifier;
- Carry out the development and optimization testing of the Galaxy Race data display function;
Cloud platform Website backend:
- Continue to develop the back-end of the testnet cloud platform for wallet creation and transfer functions;
- Optimization of the back-end functions of the open source mining pool platform;
- Cloud platform virtual machine related function development;
- java code development for the on-chain leased GPU virtual machine;
- On-chain interaction interface for nodejs for java code conversion;
Distributed Computing Network:
- Adding to the c++ code to automatically configure port forwarding when creating virtual machines;
- Continuing to optimize the load performance of computing networks;
- Adding to the c++ code the ability to generate and set virtual machine passwords from the host;
- Create and optimize disk images, and jointly solve and optimize the problems that may occur during the creation of virtual machines, and modify user password changes during the creation process with C++ development;
- Virtual disk images with built-in partial testing tools and three sizes of disk images configured according to the size of the data disk;
- Optimization of the deployment documentation, further detailed optimization and modification of the documentation according to the problems arising during the deployment of the mining pool software;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet & Minning Function:
- Implementing the mainnet and issuing test phase rewards according to statistics;
- Docking “Galaxy Race” page API, realizing rpc to get and return the data on the chain;
- Improve the online reward logic and modify the logic of calculating the number of pledges on the chain;
- Improve the process of binding machines, including the committee to submit verification machine information, ocw to obtain and modify the chain storage and other logic;
- Optimizing the data structure on the chain, storing pledge information according to machine statistics, etc;
- Repairing the problem of submitting information on the chain after dispatching and review;
- Designing on-chain rental function;
II. Marketing Progress
- Accumulated more than 18,400 AI users in the DBC network as of May 31st, 2021 at 24:00 BST, continuing a steady growth;
- The DBC mainnet was successfully launched on May 20th, Beijing time, the supernodes are now running normally, the current number of pledged DBCs is nearly 200 million, and it is expected that the number of pledged DBCs in the supernodes will further increase after the exchange opens the token switch.
- The “2021 Blockchain Digital Economy Industry Conference and Distributed Storage Forum” held in Shanghai on May 20th was successfully concluded, with He Yong, founder of DeepBrain Chain, giving a keynote speech and receiving an exclusive interview by blockchain media https://www.beekuaibao.com/.
- DBC mainnet launch was successfully held on May 25th, 2–4pm Beijing time. He Yong, founder of DeepBrain Chain, Zhou Yu, co-founder of DeepBrain Chain, Jiang Hongquan, partner of Bosch Ventures, Hu Tangjun, partner of Gobi Ventures, Xie Weifeng, founder of Chainpion (https://www.chainpion.com/), Tang Chongtao, founder of ITI Mining, Sun Juntao, founder of Wukong Cloud, Deng Bowen, CEO of https://www.ssss.top/, Chen Xin, co-founder of Quantum Computing Co., and others discussed the new ecosystem of computing power together online.
- Cooperating with many famous media in the industry to promote the mainnet launch and the Galaxy Race to continuously expand DBC’s popularity and influence.
- With the official launch of the DBC mainnet, the next step will be to open the on-chain governance, fully utilizing the advantages of Polka in community governance. In June, we will start planning to establish the DeepBrain Chain Council, whose members will be elected by the community and will be responsible for the approval of the DeepBrain Chain treasury budget.
III. Ecosystem Building
- DBC’s mainnet is officially live;
- The construction of DBC computing pool enters the technical joining up phase, a group chat has been set up for the technical joining up of each computing pool, and some of the computing pool test machines have already entered the network to participate in the test;
- The DBC Computing Power Development Plan (preliminary version) was released and continues to solicit comments from the general co-builders;
- DBC computing machine computing value scoring rules were completed and optimized, and released in the above mentioned plan;
- Hardware resources of the computing pool and IDC server room resources joining up was opened, and the Galaxy Race has entered the preparation stage;
- Computing machine configuration made updated adjustments, this adjustment is compatible with the AMD CPU entry restrictions;
- More than 800 GPUs added to the DBC network and more than 1000 GPUs prepared to join;
- The latest version of the hardware configuration requirements are as follows:
8.1 GPU: recommended 4 GPUs or 2 GPUs; any of the following GPUs: 2080ti/3060ti/3070/3070ti/3080/3080ti/3090; in the case of newly configured machines, each GPU is configured with a graphics card deceiver;
8.2 Memory: minimum 224g, 2 GPUs — 224g, 3 GPUs 336g, 4 GPUs — 448g, and so on;
8.3 CPU: Intel/AMD, main frequency 2.0Ghz and above, single CPU with 8 cores and above, with an average of 4 cores and 8 threads per GPU allocated and above, with 4 GPUs recommended to configure dual CPUs;
*Note: Considering the medium and long-term rental rate, as well as the 30% bonus of computing points in the rental state, it is recommended that the CPU of the new machine be configured as follows: Intel, V3 or above, main frequency 2.5Ghz, RWD 3.0Ghz and above, single CPU with 10 cores and above, average each GPU assigned 5 cores and 10 threads and above, 4 GPUs recommended to be configured with dual CPUs;
8.4 Hard Disk: 4 GPUs machine and machine with the number of GPU below 4: system disk 512g (SSD), data disk 2T (mechanical hard disk); machine(s) with more than 4 GPUs: system disk 1T ssd, data disk 2T (mechanical hard disk);
8.5 Network Bandwidth: 4 GPU machines: more than 20M bandwidth, 2 GPU machines: more than 10M bandwidth, an average of more than 5M bandwidth per GPU.
*Special note: Considering the rental occupancy rate, it is recommended that the machine hosting server room is a three-line bandwidth (see Chinese telecom companies: CMCC, CUCC, CTCC), which can be flexibly adjusted according to user needs;
8.6 Each machine has an independent fixed IP;
8.7 Hosting IDC: the machine is placed in a standard data center T3 or higher, taking into account the rental occupancy rate, it is recommended that the machine be hosted in cities along the Yangtze River, coastal cities, or the surrounding areas of these cities, with priority recommended for East China, South China; Southwest, Central China, North China placed in moderation;
＊Note: taking into account the stability of machine use and online reward stability, and there is a pledge, it is recommended to use the manufacturer brand machines, assembly machines not recommended;
- The joining up of technical service providers has begun, and more than 10 technical service companies have been selected in several central cities to solve technical problems for the computing pools lacking technical capacity.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WeChat：DeepBrainChain or DBC-Leo
Telegram：18221230521 or 13681709317
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world‘s first AI computing platform driven by blockchain. It uses blockchain technology to help AI companies save up to 70% of computing costs while protecting data privacy in AI training. Its vision is to build a “Decentralized AI Cloud Computing Platform”.
The DeepBrain Chain Team