DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #87 04.16–04.30
Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
Cloud Platform Website Front-end:
- Worked on dbchain cloud platform internal testing testnet DBC wallet function, dbchain will support the mainnet wallet after the official launch of mainnet;
- Launched the optimized testnet dbcwallet, improving the loading speed;
- Carried out the validator verification process design and interaction page design;
- The overall process design of the Galaxy Race;
- Carried out the interactive interface design of the new version of the open source mining pool platform;
Cloud platform Website backend:
- to develop the back-end of the cloud platform testnet wallet creation and transfer functions;
- Back-end function optimization of the open source mining pool platform;
- Development of virtual machine related functions on the cloud platform;
Distributed Computing Network:
- Continue to develop KVM virtual machine functions, including creating, deleting and updating various configuration parameters of virtual machines;
- Continue to optimize the load performance of the computing network;
- Development of GPU server performance verification function;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet:
- Implementing the basic functions of online reward, verification committee module and OCW module, and improving the functional details, as well as conducting inter-functional module co-testing;
- Splitting different modules by function and refactoring the code;
- Cooperating with the front-end to upgrade the web wallet, investigating and optimizing the problems feedback from the tests;
II. Marketing Progress
- Accumulated more than 17,800 AI users in the DBC network as of April 30th, 2021 at 24:00 BST, continuing a steady growth.
- Attended the “2nd Global Blockchain Computing Conference” held in Chengdu on April 17–18th and the “2021 New Infrastructure Blockchain Summit” held in Chengdu on April 23–25th, giving a keynote speech and setting up an exhibition, attracting many miners to participate.
- Held an AMA with ChainNodes under 8btc, the theme: DeepBrain Chain mainnet launching soon, opening a new journey of AI cloud computing Polka ecosystem, which achieved a warm response.
- Held an AMA for Chinese and English communities on April 27th and April 28th from 9–11pm Beijing time respectively
- Preparing for the “2021 Blockchain Digital Economy Industry Conference and Distributed Storage Forum” in Shanghai in May, where Yong He , founder of DeepBrain Chain, will give a keynote speech and receive an exclusive media interview.
III. Ecosystem Building
- 300 new GPUs added to the DBC computing network;
- More than 30 DBC mining pools registered to participate, 500+ miner communities.
- DBC Galaxy Race is expected to open on June 23rd for 1 month with 100 million DBC reward and additional 30 million DBC for the top 5 mining pools!
- The required mining machine configuration for the DBC GPU computing network is as follows:
4.1 GPU: 4 GPUs, 2080ti/3070/3080/3080ti/3090
4.2 Memory: 800g
4.3 CPU: SMP CPU, v3 or above, 2.5Ghz and above
4.4 Hard disk: system disk 600g (SSD), data disk 2T (mechanical hard disk)
4.5 Network bandwidth: single machine 20M or more
4.6 Independent fixed IP
4.7 Machine placed in a standard data center T3 or more
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world‘s first AI computing platform driven by blockchain. It uses blockchain technology to help AI companies save up to 70% of computing costs while protecting data privacy in AI training. Its vision is to build a “Decentralized AI Cloud Computing Platform”.
The DeepBrain Chain Team