DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #85 03.16–03.31
Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
Cloud Platform Website Front-end
1. Tuning the connection from the browser to the DBC testnet blockchain network.
2. Preliminary construction of the overall operational framework of the DBC-end and front-end.
3. Preliminary implementation of the wallet creation and transfer function of the DBC testnet.
4. Designing the overall flow from the browser front-end to the DBC testnet.
Cloud platform Website backend
1. Developing the API interface supporting the DBC mainnet wallet.
2. The overall flow from the server backend to the DBC testnet
Distributed Computing Network
1. KVM virtual machine functions under development, including creating, deleting and updating various configuration parameters of virtual machines.
2. Studying support for more types of GPUs, such as Cambricon’s GPUs, GraphCore GPUs, etc..
3. Optimizing the load performance of the computing network.
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet
1. Building the public testnetof DeepBrain Chain mainnet and instruct the supernodes to join.
2. Migrating the testnet content to substrate 3.0 and upgrading the testnet.
3. Referring to the staking module and modifying the implementation method of DBC pledging.
4. Upgrade the online reward module to 3.0 (70% completed).
II. Marketing Progress
- Near 17,200 DBC Network AI users were registered as of 24:00 GMT on March 15th, 2021, Beijing time. The DBC Network continues to grow steadily ;
- The DBC mainnet public test phase 1 is now running stably with 47 nodes online, and we welcome your active participation in the upcoming phase 2 supernode election. At present, it is expected that the validation of the mainnet public test phase 2 supernode election will end at 23:59 BST on April 11th; and the election will start at 0:00 BST on April 15th.
- Visited several blockchain media and negotiated cooperation; preparing for three offline blockchain summits in April, namely ‘’Web 3.0 China Summit and Blockchain Distributed Storage Industry Conference’’ in Shenzhen on April 9–11th, the ‘’2nd Global Blockchain Computing Power Conference’’ in Chengdu on April 17–18th, and the ‘’New Infrastructure 2021 Summit’’ in Chengdu on April 24–26th. These will greatly enhance DBC’s influence in the high performance computing power ecosystem and expand our potential customers scoop.
III. Ecosystem Building
- Launched 296 3080GPU and 48 2080ti GPU;160 3090GPU lined up waiting to join the DBC GPU network in April;
- Urgently looking for GPUs to join our network for massive rewards, requirements as follow:
2.1 GPU hardware: 2080TI/3080/3090/3070
2.2 RAM: 192g per GPU has priority
2.3 SMP CPU (above v3, AMD and above 2.5Ghz has priority)
2.4 System disk 100g (SSD), data disk at least 1T (SSD) or system disk 600g (SSD), data disk 500g (HDD)
2.5 Network bandwidth: for single machine: 20M or more, or an average of 10M between shared machines
2.6 Independent and fixed IP
2.7 Machine has to be placed in a standard data center
How to apply:
E-mail below information to: email@example.com
Name, country, mobile, e-mail address, WeChat/Telegram, introduction on your machine (including: amount, parameters, environment and so on), picture of your machine(s)
WeChat add ID: DeepBrainChain
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
when contacting us please add note: AI compute power.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world‘s first AI computing platform driven by blockchain. It uses blockchain technology to help AI companies save up to 70% of computing costs while protecting data privacy in AI training. Its vision is to build a “Decentralized AI Cloud Computing Platform”.
The DeepBrain Chain Team