DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #83 02.16–02.28
Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
Due to the Lunar New Year celebration we’ve had some time off, please see the below updates:
Cloud Platform Website Front-end
- Pagination of machine display pages;
- Making paging jumpable to specified pages and making it possible to select number of displace on the page;
- Adding exit account function to accounts.
- Organizing order and account processes;
Cloud platform backend
- Organizing the order process;
- Organizing account-related processes;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet
- Added unsigned tx with signed payload to OCW to obtain DBC prices to avoid the consumption of gas caused by modifying memory;
- Adjusted chain parameters, redeploying the blockchain, and conducting deployment tests;
- Added the required documentation for public testing;
- Developing online reward smart contracts for computing nodes.
II. Marketing Progress
- Near 16,700 DBC Network AI users were registered as of 24:00 GMT on February 28th, 2021, Beijing time. The DBC Network continues to grow steadily ;
- Active participation of community investors in testing the super node functionality of the DBC testnet；
- Continue to investigate potential customers in the fields of genetic testing and biopharmaceuticals, and continuously expand the application scenarios of DBC computing network;
- Preparing for the DBC mainnet public test and supernode election.
III. Ecosystem Building
- 350 3080 GPUs lined up waiting to join the DBC GPU network in March;
- Still looking for GPUs to join our network, for a monthly based lease, requirements as follow:
2.1 GPU hardware: 2080TI/3080/3090/3070
2.2 RAM: 192g per GPU
2.3 SMP CPU (above v3, AMD and above 2.5Ghz has priority)
2.4 System disk 100g (SSD), data disk at least 1T (SSD) or system disk 600g (SSD), data disk 500g (HDD)
2.5 Network bandwidth: for single machine: 20M or more, or an average of 10M between shared machines
2.6 Independent and fixed IP
2.7 Machine has to be placed in a standard data center
How to apply:
E-mail below information to: email@example.com
Name, country, mobile, e-mail address, WeChat/Telegram, introduction on your machine (including: amount, parameters, environment and so on), picture of your machine(s)
WeChat add ID: DeepBrainChain
OR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
when contacting us please add note: AI compute power.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world‘s first AI computing platform driven by blockchain. It uses blockchain technology to help AI companies save up to 70% of computing costs while protecting data privacy in AI training. Its vision is to build a “Decentralized AI Cloud Computing Platform”.
The DeepBrain Chain Team