DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #77 11.16–11.30
Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
Latest update: Mainly working on the development of DBC smart contract and the development of the artificial intelligence data cloud storage.
1. Helped brought 400GPUs online;
2. Continued development of mining smart contract as well as pledged smart contract;
3. Cloud storage web page function development is basically completed, server development is in progress, IPFS is integrated in the back end of the cloud storage, and the overall development is expected to be completed in 1–2 months and enter into testing;
4. Continued modification of the substrate-based web wallet;
5. Develop a GPU-based virtual machine scheduling engine for cloud gaming and rendering users, expected to complete development in 2–3 months;
II. Marketing Progress
- Near 16,000 DBC Network AI users were registered as of 24:00 GMT on November 30th, 2020, Beijing time. The DBC Network is focusing on serving quality users and institutions with the capacity to pay;
- After some research, we found that many AI developers are interested in NVIDIA’s new 3080/3090 series products, so we will consider launching some new models on the network for users to experience;
- DBC partner Zhou Yu was invited to attend the Distributed Storage 2020 annual summit and participate in the roundtable forum, which will further strengthen the cooperation relationship between DBC and FileCoin industry chain related partners;
- Visited many important customers to further expand DBC computing network scenarios, such as automated driving, cloud gaming, pan-AI scenarios, etc.
III. Ecosystem Building
- Over 200 3080 GPU added to the DBC GPU network;
- More than 500 GPUs lined up waiting to join the DBC GPU network;
- Still looking for GPUs to join our network, for a monthly based lease, requirements as follow:
3.1 GPU hardware: 3080/3090
3.2 RAM: 384g for 2GPU; 768g for 4GPU;
3.3 SMP CPU (above v3)
3.4 System disk 100g (SSD), data disk at least 1T (SSD) or system disk 600g (SSD), data disk 500g (HDD)
3.5 Network bandwidth: for single machine: 20M or more, or an average of 10M between shared machines
3.6 Independent and fixed IP
3.7 Machine has to be placed in a standard data center
How to apply:
E-mail below information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name, country, mobile, e-mail address, WeChat/Telegram, introduction on your machine (including: amount, parameters, environment and so on), picture of your machine(s)
WeChat add ID: zhouyubest
OR Telegram add ID: 18221230521
OR e-mail: email@example.com,
when contacting us please add note: AI compute power.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) http://t.me/deepbrainchain
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world‘s first AI computing platform driven by blockchain. It uses blockchain technology to help AI companies save up to 70% of computing costs while protecting data privacy in AI training. Its vision is to build a “Decentralized AI Cloud Computing Platform”.
The DeepBrain Chain Team