DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #76 11.01–11.15
Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
Latest update: Mainly working on DBC mining smart contract development.
1. Further expansion of the data capacity of the DBC network;
2. Assisted miners to launch 300 GPUs on the network;
3. Optimized the DBC GPU miner installation script, significantly reducing the manual installation steps;
4. Continued development of mining smart contracts;
5. Modification of the substrate-based web wallet;
6. Development of GPU-based virtual machine scheduling engines for cloud gaming and rendering user requirements;
II. Marketing Progress
- Near 15,800 DBC Network AI users were registered as of 24:00 GMT on November 15th, 2020, Beijing time. The DBC Network is focusing on serving quality users and institutions with the capacity to pay;
- DeepBrain Chain participated in the 22nd China International High-Tech Fair (CHINA HI-TECH FAIR 2020) and had a pleasant exchange with many attendees and enterprises;
- DeepBrain Chain partner Yu Zhou was invited to attend the WEB3.0 China Sub-Council and Distributed Storage Ecological Conference (Web 3.0 China Summit 2020) and delivered a speech, DeepBrain Chain will further strengthen the cooperation with the distributed storage ecosystem;
- Established cooperation with several well-known AI algorithm platforms and training institutions in the field of computing power; further exploring DBC computing power network usage scenarios, such as automated driving, healthcare, cloud games, etc..
III. Ecosystem Building
- Over 300 2080ti GPU added to the DBC GPU network;
- More than 500 GPUs lined up waiting to join the DBC GPU network;
- Still looking for GPUs to join our network, for a monthly based lease, requirements as follow:
3.1 GPU hardware: 3080/2080ti/taitanV/3090/rtx 6000
3.2 RAM: 384g for 2GPU; 768g for 4GPU;
3.3 SMP CPU (above v3)
3.4 System disk 100g (SSD), data disk at least 1T (SSD) or system disk 600g (SSD), data disk 500g (HDD)
3.5 Network bandwidth: for single machine: 20M or more, or an average of 10M between shared machines
3.6 Independent and fixed IP
3.7 Machine has to be placed in a standard data center
How to apply:
E-mail below information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name, country, mobile, e-mail address, WeChat/Telegram, introduction on your machine (including: amount, parameters, environment and so on), picture of your machine(s)
WeChat add ID: zhouyubest
OR Telegram add ID: 18221230521
OR e-mail: email@example.com,
when contacting us please add note: AI compute power.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) http://t.me/deepbrainchain
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world‘s first AI computing platform driven by blockchain. It uses blockchain technology to help AI companies save up to 70% of computing costs while protecting data privacy in AI training. Its vision is to build a “Decentralized AI Cloud Computing Platform”.
The DeepBrain Chain Team