DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #126 01.01–01.15(2023)
Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
GPU Cloud Platform:
- Development and upgrading of TeuringCloud whole machine and single GPU rental logic and pages;
- Optimization of the TeuringCloud main chain single GPU rental page;
- Development of cloud gaming and cloud Internet cafe pages;
Distributed Computing Network:
- Fixed bugs in the Cloud Internet Cafe;
- Tested the problems encountered in diskless UEFI booting;
- Explored the way of making diskless image, first install Windows system and driver locally, then clone to iSCSI disk through disk wizard, which has been tested and approved;
- Cooperated with Internet cafe users in Chengdu, Sichuan to set up diskless services;
- Wrote detailed documentation for the diskless boot function, the Chinese version has been written and the English translation is in progress;
- Developed dbc interruptive machine function;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet:
- Refactored the interruptible update module to share relevant data structures and processing logic;
- Migration of the uniques module to add NFT support and fix compatibility issues;
- Deployed the interruptible update test network and tested related functions such as rental interruptions;
II. Marketing Progress
- The DBC computing power mainnet has been officially launched, and as of January 15th, 2023 Singapore time, the GPUs in the computing power mainnet have reached 2,023. Other latest data on-chain are: there are 11 computing pools participating, total computing power value reached 623,899.18, these GPUs have pledged a total of 210,635,000, GPU rental rate reached 89.02%, and accumulated rental income reached 2,942,919,949 DBC, please refer to the official website for details: https://galaxyrace. deepbrainchain.org/;
- (1) New treasury proposal №52
Submitted by: 5DvbnMqAaHNJ7bxY6htWoAHcUG4hasqmHFeSfPXkApx5ywoR
Brief description of the proposal: In order to create buzz in the DBC community, we are requesting a grant for a DBC promotional article written by Jason Lee, a long-time supporter of the DBC community. The contributor promises to provide an in-depth DBC promotional article and a promotional video of about 2 minutes.
Details on-chain: https://dbc.subscan.io/treasury/52
- (2) New treasury proposal №53
Submitted by: 5FHJYkMKxr87G3r914ME1DEE1mxpHeVzQ3j8pd1sy4zSFJSP
Proposal Date: 2023–01–13
Brief description of the proposal: The proposal to open the UNISWAP pool for the convenience of overseas users to purchase DBCs.
Details of the proposal: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/10aj1cf/proposal_id_53_motions_96_%E7%94%B3%E8%AF%B7%E4%B8%BA%E6%96%B9%E4%BE%BF%E6%B5%B7%E5%A4%96%E6%B5%B7%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B7%E8%B4%AD%E4%B9%B0dbc/
Details on-chain: https://dbc.subscan.io/treasury/53
- On January 4th, DBC Council held its ninth council meeting. During the meeting, Feng, the founder of DBC, shared the latest outlook on DBC and Deeplink, responding to questions related to computing pools and cloud gaming business; Deeplink version development progress; graphics card rental, etc. TianyuCloud and HaiBao Cloud also shared the latest business progress of their respective platforms.
The meeting summary can be found at: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/1086tnh/20230104_%E6%B7%B1%E8%84%91%E9%93%BE%E7%AC%AC%E4%B9%9D%E6%AC%A1%E7%90%86%E4%BA%8B%E4%BC%9A%E4%BC%9A%E8%AE%AE%E7%BA%AA%E8%A6%81/ (English version to come out later)
- A strategic partnership between DBC+DeepLink and SpaceUP Metaverse has been created to help SpaceUp build a cloud-based rendering metaverse;
- DBC is now a member of the Aisa Blockchain Gaming Alliance(ABGA);
- Shield, the on-chain options vault issuance platform, goes live with DBC-related products;
- Latest data of DBC on-chain:
Token Pledged：1.13 B（22.9%）
Confirmed block height：1,701,979
For more data, please visit the DBC browser: https://dbc.subscan.io/
III. Cloud Platforms’ Progress
Haibao Cloud Platform
- Single GPU rental function deployed, troubleshooting, code version updated and upgraded;
- Introduced the GPU computing power ecosystem of Deep BrainChain to Ali Cloud and Baidu Cloud insiders respectively;
- The offline computing power recruitment for Haibao Cloud continues, looking for reliable computing power to add to the Haibao Cloud pool;
IV. Ecosystem Building
- Continuing to push for product application in the Korean, Singaporean and other markets outside of China; Korean DBC-IDC officially established and Cloud Internet Cafes are being set up;
- In order to ensure the rental rate of your DBC computing nodes, please follow the recommended configuration and GPU model of the mainnet when launching online.
Contact information for joining the network:
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
Official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world’s first AI computing network powered by blockchain technology.
Our Mission: To connect global computing power, build a distributed high-performance computing power network, and construct computing power infrastructure for the era of 5G +AI.
Our Vision: Become the world’s largest computing network.
DeepBrain Chain’s computing power network can help AI practitioners/enterprises/universities/research institutions, cloud gaming, rendering, blockchain and other users to save on computing power cost, improve computing efficiency and enhance product experience.
The DeepBrain Chain Team