Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
GPU Cloud Platform:
- Newly added GPU model display for Galaxy Race rules;
- Added my order module interface, and interface-related token authentication;
- Resolved the bugs added to the bug platform;
- Modified and improved the text and typography of the cloud platform page;
- Developed single GPU rental function;
Distributed Computing Network:
- Added mirror download/upload progress query, stopping download/upload and deleting mirror files of functional nodes;
- Unified the return value format of client_agent to facilitate unified front-end parsing;
- Solved the problem of referencing, porting and deleting mirror snapshots;
- Implemented automatic mutual discovery of intranets for DBC programs;
- Rewrote the creation and deletion of vxlan networks;
- Closed the graphics ROM bar of Windows VMs;
- Solved the installation problem of dbc guest agent in Windows image;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet:
- Addition of automatic formatting bot to the DBC-wiki git repository;
- Migrated motions to DBC-wiki and updated the DBC web wallet to support financial motion jumping to wiki documents;
- Enabled the DBC-Wiki motion comment feature;
- Updated the DBC-WIki theme and fixed the problem of incorrect multilingual support;
- Researched the use of gorm to modify the polkadot-archive database;
- Fixed the problem of incorrect API results for some data acquisition by rosetta-dbc plugin;
- Fixed the problem that some API data deserialization fails;
- Fixed an issue with incorrect event calls and modified the renew/confirm rental event to return more useful data;
II. Marketing Progress
- DBC computing mainnet has been officially launched, as of April 15th, 2022 Singapore time, the latest data on the chain is: there are 19 computing pools participating, providing 1,565 GPUs, the total computing value reached 374,642.38, these GPUs pledged a total of 156,915,000 DBCs, the GPU rental rate reached 90.28%, and the accumulated rental income reached 893,232,362 DBCs, please refer to the official website for details: https://galaxyrace.deepbrainchain.org/
- The token switch is basically finished. We reviewed every transfer and email message and have completed the distribution of the mainnet coins;
- The first meeting of the new council was held on 2022/04/04, which mainly discussed the handling of the unredeemed 900 million coins on NEO chain; the three directions of starting rental fee destruction; whether the coins pledged by machines on computing pools should have voting rights; and efficient communication among council members.
The minutes of the meeting are available at: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/tytmi0/04042022_the_4th_meeting_of_dbc_councilminutes/
- According to the discussion of the council, we have made more improvements to the council meeting system, including meeting convening, meeting agenda collection process, proceedings, post-meeting feedback, etc.
Details of the council meeting process can be found at: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/sujjyp/dbc_council_meeting_procedures_trial/?utm_source=share&utm_medium =web2x&context=3
- Status of treasury funds and NFT proposals
(1) NexuiCom, the cloud platform operator, applied for the Gold/Silver NFT medal, application details are available at: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/ttsm9i/proposal_27_nexuicom_is_applying_for_a_ goldsilver/
- (2) Treasury Proposal №19 was voted by the Council and approved for the beneficiary, Fastwalker Nexui Communications, with an award of 1,200,000 DBC.
Details of the proposal: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/rnqx1z/proposal_19_additional_funding_to_support_and/
Details of the vote on the chain: https://dbc.subscan.io/treasury/19?tab=proposal_preimage
(3) Treasury Proposal №2 was voted by the Council and approved, the beneficiary is TianyuCloud, for the release of 1,000,000 DBC.
Details of the proposal: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/pyeyao/council_proposal_for_dbc_promotion_development/
Details of the vote on the chain: https://dbc.subscan.io/treasury/2
- DBC will cooperate with GALA, a meta-universe project, to deploy a GPU cloud platform based on the DBC computing network and provide GPU cloud services for GALA users;
- The Foundation will provide support funds for the first 20 seed users of the newly launched GPU cloud platform, which will be disbursed in the near future;
III. Ecosystem Building
- The total number of GPUs in the mainnet of computing power grew to 1,565, with a combined occupancy rate of 95%; newly added computing power node 1, newly added graphics card type A5000;
- Added Korean node HILLSTONE, 20 GPU (A5000) is added to the network;
- The last unlocking and distribution of the rewards from the Galaxy Race test phase and the pre-mainnet phase was completed on April 2nd;
- The development of overseas computing power continues to be promoted, the computing power of the South Korea pool continues to increase, and more computing power will be online in the second quarter, and the offline promotion activities in the Middle East are postponed to May and are expected to officially start in mid-May;
- In order to ensure the rental rate of your DBC computing nodes, please follow the recommended configuration and GPU model of the mainnet when launching online.
Contact information for joining the network:
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
Official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world’s first AI computing network powered by blockchain technology.
Our Mission: To connect global computing power, build a distributed high-performance computing power network, and construct computing power infrastructure for the era of 5G +AI.
Our Vision: Become the world’s largest computing network.
DeepBrain Chain’s computing power network can help AI practitioners/enterprises/universities/research institutions, cloud gaming, rendering, blockchain and other users to save on computing power cost, improve computing efficiency and enhance product experience.
The DeepBrain Chain Team