DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #107 03.16–03.31(2022)
Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
GPU Cloud Platform:
- Helped with cloud platform testing modification issues;
- Modification of the cloud platform transfer record display problem, optimization and addition of virtual machine creation and modification;
- The addition of a Korean language page on Galaxy Race;
- The addition of interfaces related to the monitoring platform, my account, and the three modules of machine rental;
Distributed Computing Network:
- Optimized the number of queries to the online blockchain in the dbc program;
- Decoupled the business logic and SDK by separating the SDK from the source code (development in progress);
- Optimized the transmission speed of the first version of the virtual machine networking using the VXlan scheme;
- Compiled and packaged the Windows version of the dbc guest agent supporting NVIDIA GPUs;
- Updated the GPU monitoring related WIKI to work with the front-end interconnection monitoring system;
- Implemented intranet mutual discovery of DBC programs, development has been completed and is under testing;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet:
- Addition of initialized destruction parameter logic to the mainnet and completion of functional upgrades;
- Maintenance work of the DBC Wiki: added Korean translations; cleaning up invalid/incorrect configurations;
- Tested polkadot-archive with subscan, using subscan to collect data from the chain to the database, fixing data decoding errors, websocket disconnection errors for a period of time;
II. Marketing Progress
- Progress of Galaxy Race Public Test:
DeepBrain Chain computing mainnet has been officially launched, as of March 31tst, 2022 Beijing time, the latest data on-chain: a total of 17 computing pools participated, providing 1,541 GPUs, the total computing power value reached 360,294.49, these GPUs pledged a total of 154,515,000DBC, the GPU rental rate reached 82.21%, and the accumulated rental income earned reached 838,026,357DBC, for details, see the official website. (https://galaxyrace.deepbrainchain.org/)
- The token switch application phase is over, nearly 200 application emails have been received. From March 21st to April 4th, we will review the applicant’s transfer and related information, and start issuing mainnet coins from April 5th. The overall arrangement can be found at: https://twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/1498237289322983424?s=20&t=0YpVS-imU_w2aR4ROcWpbQ
- The election of the new Council is completed. A total of 21 council members were elected in this election (list below), with nearly 800 million votes cast, and DBC-KOREA as the prime councillor.
Details of the council can be found at: https://www.dbcwallet.io/#/council
Candidates’ election manifesto, election AMA Review please see: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/
- Based on the information on the chain, we have compiled the governance behavior history of the last council, including the number of times each member handled the council’s business on the chain and the release of treasury funds during the governance period, and released it to the community. For more information, please see: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/tgx5x3/council_governance/
- Treasury Proposal №13 is back on the Council ballot after adjustments.
Details of the proposal content: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/tfzvsf/treasury_proposal_13_repurpose_%E8%B4%A2%E6%94%BF%E9%83%A8%E6%8F%90%E6%A1%88_13_%E9%87%8D%E6%96%B0%E8%B0%83%E6%95%B4%E7%94%A8%E9%80%94/
Voting details: https://dbc.subscan.io/council/45?tab=votes
- Korean cloud platform Hillstone is currently in the development stage, cloud platform Hyunjin’s deployment has entered the testnet stage; North American cloud platform NexuiCom’s deployment has also entered the testnet stage; cloud platform Tianyucloud has concluded their development and is now online with seed users;
- Galaxy Race https://galaxyrace.deepbrainchain.org/ Korean version is now live;
III. Ecosystem Building
- The total number of GPUs in the mainnet of computing power grew to 1,541, with a combined occupancy rate of 82%;
- Two new computing nodes were added and the ranking of nodes in the whole network changed, DBC-global’s GPU count grew to 380, becoming the top ranked computing node, DBC-global will also focus on the construction of global computing nodes together with the Council;
- Update of the Korean language version of the Galaxy Race page is completed;
- The development of overseas computing power continues. The computing power of the Korean regional pool will be launched in early April as scheduled, and the offline promotion activities in the Middle East are under preparation and are expected to officially start in late April;
- In order to ensure the rental rate of your DBC computing nodes, please follow the recommended configuration and GPU model of the mainnet when launching online.
Contact information for joining the network:
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
Official e-mail address: email@example.com
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world’s first AI computing network powered by blockchain technology.
Our Mission: To connect global computing power, build a distributed high-performance computing power network, and construct computing power infrastructure for the era of 5G +AI.
Our Vision: Become the world’s largest computing network.
DeepBrain Chain’s computing power network can help AI practitioners/enterprises/universities/research institutions, cloud gaming, rendering, blockchain and other users to save on computing power cost, improve computing efficiency and enhance product experience.
The DeepBrain Chain Team