Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
This report includes progress from January 16th to February 15th.
I. Product Development Progress
GPU Cloud Platform:
- Virtual machines rental, machines auditing on-line logic testing and page function optimization;
- Added and optimized nodejs interfaces;
- Wrote documentation related to the deployment of cloud platforms, node servers, etc..;
- Resolved new bugs in the platform for submitting bugs;
- Optimized the DBChain cloud platform pages and removed old wallet-related pages and functions;
- New version of the GPU cloud platform internal testing in progress;
Distributed Computing Network:
- Added a new method to force restarting the virtual machine;
- Collected information that virtual machines need to be monitored (status of virtual machines, CPU data, memory data, disk IO, network traffic data);
- Added shared image management center functions, including:
(1) uploading mirrors/snapshots from clients to the mirroring center;
(2) GPU nodes downloading mirrors/snapshots from the mirror center;
(3) uploading mirrors/snapshots from GPU nodes to the mirror center;
(4) querying the mirror list of the mirror center or GPU node;
- When creating a virtual machine or snapshot, you can now add a custom name for easy identification when uploading and downloading;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet:
- Realized on-chain function of online rewards issued at a fixed time every day;
- Repaired the problem that the order status is displayed incorrectly when 2 Council members submit machine information and the time reaches the original value of submission;
- Repaired the problem that multiple penalties will appear after the machine goes offline;
- Repaired the problem of Council member unable to change pledge;
- Repaired the problem that part of the retained pledges is not be returned when the machine is rejected for the first time online;
- Repaired the problem that twice the pledge is required to initiate penalty review under certain circumstances;
- Increase in the number of Council members from 13 to 21;
- Now when you rent a machine, the system will check the machine status before deducting the 10 DBC handling fee;
- Modification of machine offline logic, currently, machine will be moved off-line after not being rented for 10 days, but will be allowed to unbind after one year and not being penalized;
- Optimized code performance, added events, testing and updated documentation.
II. Marketing Progress
- Progress of Galaxy Race Public Test:
DeepBrain Chain Computing mainnet has been officially launched, as of February 15, 2022 Beijing time, the latest data on chain is: a total of 15 computing pools participated, providing 1,320 GPUs, the total computing value reached 285,910.06, these GPUs pledged a total of 132,515,000 DBC, GPU rental rate reached 98.71%, and the accumulated rental income earned amounted to 150,468,232 DBC, for details, see the official website;
- The successful election of the new Council on January 20th, with 500 million DBCs participating in the vote, and these Council members coming from China, the United States, Japan, Korea, Australia and many other countries and regions;
- DeepBrain Chain opened GPU cloud platform applications to the community with the first three selected from the United States, South Korea and China, which have now entered the website deployment phase;
- The DBC Global Council held its first and second council meetings on January 23 and February 11, respectively, and established the council meeting process, which means the DeepBrain Chain community has officially enter the era of DAO governance;
- [ IPFS NEWS with US ] DBC x 파일글로벌 (with 딥브레인체인 후종 대표):
- According to the data on the blockchain, the number of pledged DBCs on the mainnet reached 706.917 million, with a pledge rate of 16.3%, as detailed on: https://dbc.subscan.io/
- The DBC mainnet was successfully upgraded and the number of Council seats increased from 13 to 21, community members will have more opportunities to participate in council governance in depth, see: https://www.dbcwallet.io/#/council
- The community launched a proposal to request an adjustment to the GPU limit to activate DBC token destruction , see: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBC_Council/comments/sogks9/关于申请调整开启dbc代币销毁的gpu限数的提案_proposal_on_applying_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
III. Ecosystem Building
- The mainnet of computing power has over 1,300 GPUs on the network, with an occupancy rate of over 96%;
- The third model upgrade of computing value calculation is completed, this model upgrade will introduce geographical indexes, the GPUs entering the network will be given a determined geographical index based on the latitude and longitude parameters submitted when entering the network, with the geographical parameter 1 for mainland China as the benchmark the rest of the countries and regions will get 1.0 to 1.8 computing value bonus on the basis of the ratio. This upgrade is mainly to balance the cost of IDC hosting in different countries and regions as well as the actual local computing rental cost, so that participants from many regions can participate in DBC computing power pool building, this upgrade is beneficial for the globalization of the DBC computing power network;
- Continue to promote the open source process of DBC cloud computing platform incubation technology, there are a number of enterprises that have applied for technical support to build a cloud computing platform;
- Overseas computing power construction is gradually growing, and the demand for computing power up in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, the United States and other regions has been met, and the construction of computing pools in the above regions will be gradually landed with the business demand;
- In order to ensure the rental rate, if you wish to launch DBC computing nodes online please follow the recommended configuration of the mainnet and GPU model.
Contact information for joining the network:
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WeChat：DeepBrainChain or DBC-Leo
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
Official e-mail address: email@example.com
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world’s first AI computing network powered by blockchain technology.
Our Mission: To connect global computing power, build a distributed high-performance computing power network, and construct computing power infrastructure for the era of 5G +AI.
Our Vision: Become the world’s largest computing network.
DeepBrain Chain’s computing power network can help AI practitioners/enterprises/universities/research institutions, cloud gaming, rendering, blockchain and other users to save on computing power cost, improve computing efficiency and enhance product experience.
The DeepBrain Chain Team