Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
Due to the celebration and holidays of Lunar New Year, the next progress report, the report for 01/16–01/31 will be combined with the one for 02/01–02/15, hence a delayed publication. Thank you.
I. Product Development Progress
GPU Cloud Platform:
- Verifier dispatching logic, rental virtual machine logic testing
- Machine review, rent virtual machine and other page function optimization
- New optimization node replacement interface
- Optimized node code, solve the problem of node code occupying too many server processes
- Optimized the cloud platform page
Distributed Computing Network:
- Increased the multicast function of virtual machines
- Tested multicast and found that ubuntu can not assign multicast IP address, updated the image and used dhcpcd to solve this problem
- Optimized the XML template for creating virtual machines, for example, let the CPU of Windows virtual machine task manager no longer show as virtual machine
- Added command line view dbc version number function
- Organized dbc installation and upgraded related documents
- DBC node integrated mirror management function module, support deployment as a mirror management center node
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet:
- Mobile wallet development: complete the development of the DBC wallet plug-in, successful mobile wallet package release, now in the testing phase
- Maintenance and optimization of the Wiki document library: the establishment of Wiki projects, and add DBC-related documents
- Optimized part of the DBC mainnet code
II. Marketing Progress
- Progress of Galaxy Race Public Test:
DeepBrain Chain Computing mainnet has been officially launched, as of January 15, 2022 Beijing time, the latest data on-chain: a total of 15 computing pools participated, providing 1,062 GPUs, the total computing value reached 234,443.37, these GPUs pledged a total of 106,215,000 DBC, the GPU rental rate reached 90.86%, and the accumulated rental income earned reached 50,088,900 DBC, please refer to the official website for details.
- Feng, founder of DeepBrain Chain, visited hostway, a large Korean data center, to help host GPU servers for the Korean computing pool.
- Feng, founder of DeepBrain Chain, met with the head of Kakao Enterprise Cloud Service.
- DeepBrain Chain founder Feng at Blockchain US and Fil Global interviews in Korea.
- Feng, founder of DeepBrain Chain, met with the founder of HillStone, which will be the first GPU computing pool of DeepBrain Chain in Korea.
- According to the data on the blockchain, the number of pledged DBCs on the mainnet reached 735.526 million and the pledge rate reached 17.1%, a record high, as detailed on: https://dbc.subscan.io/
- The operation of DeepBrain Chain Council has gradually entered a stable state, and the election of the new council will start soon. The enthusiasm of community participation has increased significantly, and new candidates from Korea, Japan, Australia, Europe and other countries have been added, so we hope you will cherish the DBC in your hands and cast your sacred vote to elect the ideal council members, please refer to: https://www.dbcwallet.io/#/ council
- Call for the community for “A complete tutorial for installing and creating the omniverse software on DeepBrain Chain”, including graphic tutorials and video tutorials, please refer to: https://deepbrainchainglobal.medium.com/event-call-for-guides -on-how-to-install-and-use-the-metaverse-platform-omniverse-on-deepbrain-b2b8e8c51156
III. Ecosystem Building
- The mainnet of computing power has nearly 1,000 GPUs on the network, with an occupancy rate of over 96%, and about 400 more GPUs will be on the network in the near future;
- Breakthrough in the making of DBC’s Korean computing power pool, the first computing node will be established and go online in the near future;
- The third model upgrade of computing value calculation will be completed in the near future, this model upgrade will introduce geographical indexes, after which the GPUs entering the network will be given a determined geographical index based on the latitude and longitude parameters submitted when entering the network, with the geographical parameter 1 for mainland China as the benchmark the rest of the countries and regions will get 1.0 to 1.5 computing value bonus on the basis of the ratio. This upgrade is mainly to balance the cost of IDC hosting in different countries and regions as well as the actual local computing rental cost, so that participants from many regions can participate in DBC computing power pool building. A more detailed list of geographical parameters will be released to the community when they are determined;
- The DBC computing power global promotion plan will be officially launched in mid to late February, with plans to develop many computing pools around the world and open source cloud computing platform technologies to incubate more DBC-based cloud computing service providers;
- In order to ensure the rental rate, if you wish to launch DBC computing nodes online please follow the recommended configuration of the mainnet and GPU model.
Contact information for joining the network:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WeChat：DeepBrainChain or DBC-Leo
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
Official e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world’s first AI computing network powered by blockchain technology.
Our Mission: To connect global computing power, build a distributed high-performance computing power network, and construct computing power infrastructure for the era of 5G +AI.
Our Vision: Become the world’s largest computing network.
DeepBrain Chain’s computing power network can help AI practitioners/enterprises/universities/research institutions, cloud gaming, rendering, blockchain and other users to save on computing power cost, improve computing efficiency and enhance product experience.
The DeepBrain Chain Team