DeepBrain Chain Progress Report #101 11.16–11.30
Dear DeepBrain Chain community members,
Please see below for the latest update on the project.
I. Product Development Progress
Cloud Platform & Wallet Front-end:
- Translated the document on modification of the mainnet web wallet, removal of the Council page button, and changes to the logic of the DBC pledge page;
- Mainnet web page modification of some descriptions;
- Text modification of the home page of the Galaxy Race, modification of the GPU computing power display form on the rules page;
- Addition of signature verification function to the rented virtual machine function;
Cloud platform Website backend:
- Created orders for users to rent machines, verified whether payments are made to the temporary wallet, and checked the balance to be able to rent machines on the chain;
- Created virtual machines and view virtual machine details to add sign signatures;
- Added block height field to verifier verify machine;
- Submit hash and get hash to add signaturemsg;
Distributed Computing Network:
- Added support for renting machines using multi-signature wallet accounts;
- Now support the creation of multiple virtual machine tasks by one machine;
- Fixed the issue of p2p network not being forwarded when parsing message fails;
- Periodically clean and compress log scripts (delete logs older than one month, compress logs within one month, executed once a day);
- Added the function of creating a win10 image in check_env;
- Modified vnc-related security vulnerabilities;
- Investigated and developed libvirt incremental snapshot function;
DeepBrain Chain Mainnet:
- Passed security audit of GPU computing power mainnet and supported DBC mainnet for upgrade;
- Repaired increase/reduce of DBC pledges for Council;
- Repaired the problem of calculation accuracy when penalizing and the problem of incorrect pledges for capital account representations;
- Implemented multi-wallet signature scripts;
II. Marketing Progress
- Progress of Galaxy Race public test:
On November 22nd, DeepBrain Chain Computing Mainnet was officially launched, when the network GPU number exceeds 5,000, Galaxy Race will be automatically activated, while the burning of the tokens will also be activated simultaneously, as of November 30th, Beijing time, the latest data on chain is: a total of 10 computing pools participated, providing 921 GPUs, the total computing value reached 189,182.11, these GPUs pledged a total of 92,215,000DBC; the rental rate of GPUs reached 70.46%, and the accumulated rental income earned reached 5,133,002DBC, please refer to the official website for details.
- Together with many famous communities DBC held 7 AMAs in total and got warm response, the following are some of the community AMA reviews:
- Many global media and blockchain media reported on DBC:
- According to the data on blockchain, the number of pledged DBCs on the mainnet reached 522.556 million, for details, see: https://dbc.subscan.io/
III. Ecosystem Building
- The mainnet of computing power has been launched online on November 22nd and on the 24th rewards were formally released, test-net and pre-mainnet machines are being migrated to the mainnet to ensure the continuity of the usage of the machines for customers;
- The first offline meeting of the Board of Directors was held in Shenzhen, China on November 23rd for some members of the DBC Board of Directors from mainland China;
- The building of overseas computing pools continues to progress, and more overseas computing nodes will come online and the end of 2021 and in early 2022;
- The DBC Board adopted several proposals, which will be used for the development and expansion of computing nodes, community outreach and airdrops are being distributed as planned;
- DBC supernodes have grown to 41, network security and stability have been further improved;
- Overseas computing power development plans are in the planning stage, and more online activities such as AMA for computing power development will follow to actually solve various problems of computing power node deployment in the international community.
Contact information for joining the network:
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
WeChat：DeepBrainChain or DBC-Leo
Telegram：18221230521 or 13681709317
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Try our product as an AI user or a GPU power provider:
Main social media platform:
Telegram (English) ： https://t.me/DeepBrainChainGlobal
About DeepBrain Chain
DeepBrain Chain is the world’s first AI computing network powered by blockchain technology.
Our Mission: To connect global computing power, build a distributed high-performance computing power network, and construct computing power infrastructure for the era of 5G +AI.
Our Vision: Become the world’s largest computing network.
DeepBrain Chain’s computing power network can help AI practitioners/enterprises/universities/research institutions, cloud gaming, rendering, blockchain and other users to save on computing power cost, improve computing efficiency and enhance product experience.
The DeepBrain Chain Team